Join us every Sunday morning at 10:30am for our new series during September and October.
Over five weeks we’ll be taking a look at the subject of “Returning”, exploring the book of Ezra in the Bible from where we left off in our “Rebuild” series at the start of the year. With the temple in Jerusalem rebuilt and ready for worship, it was time for the exiled Israelite nation to begin to return to their home of Jerusalem. As COVID lockdown restrictions begin to ease, and life slowly returns to normal, what lessons can we learn about returning to God in our own lives, faith and church?
- Sunday 12th September – “Return to a Building Project”
- Sunday 19th September – “Return to Getting His House in Order” – Ezra 7
- Sunday 26th September – “Return to Being His Church” – Ezra 8
- Sunday 3rd October – “Return to a Lifestyle of Repentance” – Ezra 9
- Sunday 10th October – “Return to Being Set Apart” – Ezra 10