…what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18
During our Sunday morning series through the summer, we’ll be opening our eyes to a world that often passes us by.
The Bible teaches us that, as well as this physical world that we can see and smell and touch, there is also a spiritual world, one that is often forgotten and unseen by us as we live our daily lives. We’ll be spending the summer exploring what the Bible has to say about this unseen, eternal world – angels and demons, heaven and hell, creation and judgement.
Come and join us for any (or all!) of the series:
- Sunday 4th July – “How Life Began”
- Sunday 11th July – “Who is God?”
- Sunday 18th July – “Who is Satan?”
- Sunday 25th July – “What are Angels?”
- Sunday 1st August – “What are Demons?”
- Sunday 8th August – “Is Heaven Real?”
- Sunday 15th August – “Is Hell Real?”
- Sunday 22nd August – “How Life Ends – Part 1”
- Sunday 29th August – “How Life Ends – Part 2”
From Sunday 15th August you no longer need to pre-book a seat for our Sunday morning services. Come along and join us in person!
You can also join us virtually via our YouTube channel – 10:30am every Sunday.