The last year or so has been tough for everyone, and more than ever we need to take time out to look after ourselves – whether that’s our health, our relationships, our finances… all these things and more affect our general wellbeing.
Our new Sunday morning series over the next few months will give us an opportunity to hear from experts in a variety of wellbeing fields, as well as to explore some of the expert advice from God’s own handbook into living life in all it’s fullness – the Bible!
Based around ‘The Wellbeing Journey’ video course (see https://wellbeingjourney.org/), over nine weeks we’ll be exploring many aspects of wellbeing:
- Sunday 2nd May – “Wellbeing Journey”
- Sunday 9th May – “Wellbeing Mindset”
- Sunday 16th May – “Physical Wellbeing”
- Sunday 23rd May – “Emotional Wellbeing”
- Sunday 30th May – “Spiritual Wellbeing”
- Sunday 6th June – “Relational Wellbeing”
- Sunday 13th June – “Financial Wellbeing”
- Sunday 20th June – “Vocational Wellbeing”
- Sunday 27th June- “It is Well with my Soul”
Due to the limited seating available during the current lockdown restrictions, if you’d like to join us in person for any of these services, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the Thursday before, letting us know how many seats you’d like to reserve.
Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and we will notify you before the Sunday if you have been allocated a place.
Of course, you can also join us virtually for all of these services via our YouTube channel – 10:30am every Sunday.